FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question 1: Should I use medicine or salted water?
- Actually You can use both , medicine Solution / Saline Solution
Because Our NEBULISER provides a supercool ultrasonic mist that is easily inhaled by your alveolus, providing deep penetration into your airways and offering quick relief for respiratory conditions .. no matter the type of your own liquid medicine
Question 2: How to Make a Homemade Saline Solution for Nebulizer ?
8 Cup Water (Filtered Water for Sure)
1/2 tsp Non-Iodized Salt
First Clean the Kitchen Top Area for Hygiene purposes and wear the Gloves in your Hand.
- Put the Water into a Saucepan and wait for the Water to Get Boiled.
- Wait for 15 minutes to get the Water Fully Boiled.
- Now Mix 1/2 tsp of salt into the water and stir to dissolve and cover the saucepan with a plate.
- Once it’s done, keep the water to get cool to room temperature.
- Use the saline solution immediately or store it in a sterilized container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Note: You can Get Hypertonic saline from any pharmacy and use it instead of salted water because they have the same effect
Question 3: How this Saline Solution Helps in Nebulizer
- t’s the best and most effective way to treat respiratory problems . Actually, it helps in opening up the inflamed airways and helps to have instant breathing
- You can use this Homemade Saline Solution or Hypertonic saline in your Nebulizer to help with Breathing Issues and the salt in solutions keep in killing the bacteria & viruses.
- Actually, the Moisture coming out from the nebulizer makes breathing easier.
- it really help during cold and flu season
Question 4: do you have to get the nebulas by prescription ?
- No it doesn't , you can get the Saline Solution from a Pharmacy without a prescription .